The Rehabilitation Research Program is currently recruiting volunteer participants for a number of studies.
Be a volunteer and participate in research. Please click the links for more information or call 604-714-4108.
- SCI Self-Management Mobile App Research Study
- Self- Management After Stroke
- Wii and Walk
- Study Examining Measures of Scooter Use
- Wheel See U ( Manual Wheel Chair Study)
- Epic Wheels ( Manual Wheel Chair Study)
- Many of our studies require a comparative group of adults who do not have significant chronic disease or disability.
- Please contact us at 604-714-4108 if you would like to help out as a volunteer research participant.
If you have any questions regarding participating research, or would like more information please call the lab 604-714-4108