Prioritizing the Importance of Developing Potential Innovative Technology for People with Disabilities and their Caregivers
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a study to prioritize technological solutions for people with disabilities and their caregivers. You will be asked to complete a web survey and answer questions on how important you consider each of 10 potential technological solutions that will help meet the needs of caregivers. We hope our research will lead to the development of new solutions that target the specific needs of family caregivers.
We are looking for participants that are:
- 19 years of age or older;
- Have a disability or chronic illness and receive help from a family member OR are a past or current family caregiver
- Can read, write and speak in English or French
- Able to commit to completing an online self-response questionnaire (10-15 minutes)
- Questionnaire can also be completed over the phone or in-person at the location of the participant’s choosing.
Click on this link to begin the survey:
For more information please contact our Study Coordinator:
Jodine Perkins | 604-737-6491 | firstname.lastname@example.org